Philadelphia, Mississippi

Entergy Mississippi has been charging me for years a $50 reconnect fee and $50 deposit each time my lights were disconnected due to nonpayment.I asked a rep.

will I get all of my deposit back if I move and use another entergy company and she could not answer me. Entergy is a big rip-off and they know it. I asked her what was my total amount that I have for deposit and she couldn't answer that question either.

I will there was a way that we as consumer could file a lawsuit against entergy.I am very upset now.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Entergy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Entergy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Entergy to other companies on our site.

Comments

New Orleans, Louisiana, United States #1343059

HAVE SAME ISSUE , IM NOT PERFECT HAVE FORGOTTEN TO PAY A BILL NOT THAT IT HAPPENS EVERY MONTH ...JUST I FORGOT ...SAME ISSUE ..$50 DEPOSIT ..I THINK THIS FRAUDULENT

#1207111

Pay your bill on time

to Anonymous Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States #1239651

Pay your bill, won't have them issues. You know you gonna always need lights so you should pay that before anything else.