57 Nat G Troutt Rd, Grenada, MS 38901, USA

Okay, 5-6 months ago, I was told I would be receiving my deposit back in the mail after disconnecting the service. I was told the bill was 115.00 and that the other 135.00 would be refunded in a check and would arrive in 6-8 weeks.

I waited. When the day finally came that I had mail from entergy it was in fact a bill requesting 97 more dollars. Then I knew I had been mislead. I reached out to entergy and the first girl I talked to about it explained what happened and although I really didnt understand fully, I let it go and agreed to pay the balance.

Recently our lights have been shut off due to a loss in the family (the bil was in their name) and we have 3 kids in the house with us. For 3 days now we have had no lights no utilities at all. I have been trying to reach entergy for 2 days until today I got into my online account and found a way to reach them! Finally I am on the phone with them for her to tell me she cannot do anything that the verification program has to solve my account or make decisions about my account.

I paid off my past balance and just want to get my lights connected so my neice and nephews are not sleeping in this heat! I need to know who to contact with to get this resolved.

Product or Service Mentioned: Entergy Residential Electricity Supply.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 19.

Comments