1.2
Additional Fees

My aunt is on a fixed income.She has a son with asthma.

It is mid summer 98º outside. She asked whether she could and extra 4 days (including the weekend) to pay her bill in full. They disconnected her lights and told her in order to reconnect the bill would have to be paid plus a reconnect fee. Now Delta Electric would have given her the 4 days.

I will be moving to an area where Entergy does not provide service.I hate this inconsiderate company!

Review about: Entergy Residential Electricity Supply.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Entergy?

Comments

Try have a infant and three dogs in a hot house for 2 weeks without entergy giving a *** have you heard of having to pay off someone else's $1500 bill before you can get reconnected in your name that's $1500 cash so I can't even get help from chruches or caDC. Entergy is aware I'm disabled on disability with a infant and they refuse to turn back on even with a promised payment plan .entergy has caused me to lose my housing not to mention I'm evicted now .be disconnected now for 2 weeks

Beaumont, Texas, United States #1341114

Yes, I completely understand.I am on a fixed income as well.

I asked for additional 7 days and was pretty much told"Too bad,so sad. We don't care."

Apparently, the computet system drivers that company as a dictatorship and the Humans have NO say as to what is going on. The supetvisors have NO power, so they should be laid off.

The computer can run itself and answer the phone.So all it needs is an IT department.

to Anonymous #1350600

And then you would complain about not being able to "speak" with someone. Pay your bills

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1340413

Why didn't you pay the bill for her?