First of all i didnt receive a bill for two months then when i did it was 800.00, after paying a 500 dollar deposit to get service turned on they want an additional 150 deposit because i paid my bill late,all because they never mailed one...this company offers *** customerservice, and service, use anyone else but them, the supervisor told me that i would have to pay it all in full before they reconnect service and an additional 12.50 trip charge and a 12.50 reconnect charge, i dont really care about the 25.00 but they are a ripp off... i mean it a ripp off, they should be kicked out of texas....*** this company...

im reporting them to the p.u.c.,,, and writing to the mayor to express my interests in deregulation,, cause conroe cant use anyone but shity entergy, and they suckkk ***.....

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 08, 2008.

Comments

I think we need to take our complaints to BBB and as many agencies as possible. This company is a total rip off and practice unethical pricing

Hammond, Louisiana, United States #705556

I got the same thing. Never did receive a bill, but was charged an additional $50.00 deposit! Such rip offs!