I am not one to complain but this is ridiculous.About two weeks ago we had an outage and the lights got fixed in a couple hours.

The next day the back part of my house kept loosing electricity. I thought it was my breaker so I called electrician. After having them come out and look at everything they told me that my breaker is fine that I need to call energy. Ssturdy I called entergy, I told them everything that is going on and the young lady was very sweet after waiting on hold for 25 minutes.

She told that this was an emergency and someone would be right out that afternoon and that I didn't have to be home they would call me when they are on the property. Sunday came around and i never received a phone call, text, or email concerning the situation. I thought maybe they were busy and that they would come soon. Monday comes around still no response from energy so Tuesday I give interview call after waiting on hold for 15 minutes I speak with the lady and she was very rude.

I was explaining to her the situation and how someone was supposed to come out can form to me that they could have came out she asked if anyone seen a truck around that the technician doesn't always call they just check the line and leave. I'll let her know that the lady I spoke with stated that this was an emergency it's still doing the same thing and that someone else would be out soon I'm not sure exactly what happened I know that we got disconnected and here I am waiting on hold with energy for 13 minutes now my hold time is over 20 minutes. I'll let the lady know that it was very unprofessional not to let the customer know what's going on and specially whatever it's something so serious is a light turning on and off and flickering and dimming the other lights throughout the house.

I'm just not sure if anyone ever came out and how they can just leave the situation unfinished it's very unprofessional and aggravating to have to deal with it and the fact that I'm not sure what's going on with my house.It's scary and it's so hard to sleep at night when over half of your house isn't working or it cuts on and off by itself and the little bit of time that I have I'm still on hold with energy.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Entergy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Entergy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Entergy and entergy residential electricity supply for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Entergy?

Comments

In the future if you want something done quickly report it as a hazard to your property or self. They have to respond immediately.