1.4
Additional Fees

Entergy is a very reliable electric provider.If it rains, soft or hard, if the wind blows, or even if there is a cloud in the sky, you can bet on your power going out.

I have lived in Montgomery for eight years and I have never seen more power outages than I have since I am forced to live with Entergy. I live in a subdivision that is half Montgomery county and half Grimes county, Grimes is one street over from me. Our power has been out since 4 pm yesterday, it's now 8 pm the next day. One street over, those residents were fortunate enough to have power provided by Mid South Synergy, they never lose power.

While the 40 + residents that have Entergy have no power.If I could place bets in Vegas every time it rains that Entergy's power would go out, I'd be a rich man.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Entergy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Entergy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Entergy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Entergy?

Comments