775 Walker Rd, Belle Chasse, LA 70037, USA
Additional Fees

I receive a very expensive from Energy last year and the year before and now again for February.My husband happened to be home when the meter reader came in our neighborhood driving the "Bakers" company truck.

He watched as the meter reader skipped our home and severa l others on our street. I called to provide this information to entergy. To no avail, entergy made an excuse. I believe that Entergy is fully aware of what's going on.

The representatives are trained to tell you that it is colder and your unit is pulling harder. My question is "How is that so when my thermastat is set at 66 degrees all winter. So i decided to test this. I unpluged every single appliance in my house, turned off every light and left home and stayed with my mom for a whole month.

I checked the bill when it came out, it was over $500. I couldn't believe it. I called Entergy and spoke with a representative who tried to tell the same phrase about the weather. I told her no, i know its a fraud.

I explained what i had done with unplugging everything, turned off outside unit and away from home for a month. Ironically they re-read my meter and the bill was $95.

Wow, from over $500+ down to $95.Tell me if that's not Fraud!!!

Review about: Entergy Residential Electricity Supply.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments