1.5
Additional Fees

I moved back in my doublewide after the August 2016 flood the weekend before Christmas. I was still fighting with Entergy over the $200 bill covering 2 1/2 weeks.

I called, the lady determined they used the meter they took off the FEMA trailer for my double wide as well. It was supposed to be corrected. Yesterday i got a bill in the mail for $600!!! This included the previous $200 they had not corrected, $139 and some change for a "storm restoration fee!" and over $400 for supposedly one month bill on my double wide.

Before the flood my bill was NEVER that high and now my trailer is BETTER insulated than before!! They now have me taking a picture of my ancient meter (can't be read from the street - you have to physically go up to the meter and read the dials) and going on their website, filling out a form and attaching the picture of my meter. And supposedly i sill definitely hear from them in like 3 to 4 days! There's nithing you can do because the only alternative are solar panels.

Some people that have gotten them say they regret getting them. So you are at the mercy of Entergy!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Entergy Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments