Vivian, Louisiana

We have had a business in NW Louisiana since 1989.We recently sold the business and shut off the service from Entergy.

We kept waiting on our deposit to be returned and it never came. We called today to inquire when we would receive it and were told that we would not get it because we had been late 3 times in the last 27 years. We are talking 27 years of paying the bill and were a day or two late three time over nearly three decades. These bills were paid but just a day or two late, according to them.

I can't even remember being late but that is what they are saying. If I knew they were going to screw us like this I would not have paid the last bill.

*** Entergy!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of entergy electricity supply. Entergy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned entergy electricity supply in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Entergy.

Had an Experience with Entergy?

Comments