So called to report an outage, was told to check a fuse.Said no I'm not the only one that has no lights.

So finally they understood, said it would be 3 hours from now... Lights did come on and off about a hour later. So 3 hours later I called back, and ask what happening they say its all fixed a hour ago. I and 6 other still have no light but to them its all fixed.

So they come out again, and with in 10 mins fixed.. So now I ask, What is up with the workers, do yall hire whatever is cheaper. This was unacceptable, for I have to pay my bill on time, I believe yall should fix the problem right the first time. Instead of sending lazy workers to fix a problem that they so say fixed but did not...I hate the fact that I forced to do business with y'all.

Y'all have proven to be a useless company, that only wants peoples money.

Y'all are fast to cut a person off yet slow to fix a problem..Wondering how y'all are still servicing people but then I got it y'all do not care about us just that dollar...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of entergy electricity supply. Entergy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned entergy electricity supply in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Entergy.

Had an Experience with Entergy?

Comments

I can't even address the portion of the complaint referring to outages because that information is true.However your comment of "so quick to turn off my lights" couldn't be farther from the truth.

Your bill is due 3 weeks after issued. If late, a disconnect notice gives an additional grace period. So in reality, you are given a month to pay that bill. On top of that if granted an extension you are given even more time.

So this mindset about being so quick to turn off your power is so untrue it isn't even funny.