1.7
Additional Fees

ENTERGY OVER CHARGE ME ON MY ELECTRIC BILL JUMP 70 DOLLAR TO 180 TO 208 DOLLAR AND MY AIR CONDITION BEEN BROKE FOR THREE WEEK. WE NEED TO START A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT AGAINST ENTERGY ABOUT A 100MILLION DOLLAR LAW SUIT FOR OVER CHARGING AND PRICE FIXING BILLS FOR THE CUSTOMERS AND THE DISABLE THEY REALLY NEED TO TRAIN THER METER READING MENS ON HOW TO READ THE APPROPATE METER NUMBER INSTEAD THE TYPE UNACCURATE NUMBER WHICH COMMON SENSE NO YOU AIN;T BURN THAT MUCH UTILITY IN A MONTHS TIME SEEM LIKE THEY TRYING TO MAKE US PAY FOR THE SUN SHINING JUST BECAUSE ITS HOT OUTSIDE.

WE NEED JUSTICE AGAINGT THE ENTERGY COMPANY. MISHANDLING OF OUR BILLS.

Review about: Entergy Electricity Supply.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Price fixing on my bills.

Comments

Entergy mixed up my address gave me a 911 address but my house location 108 now I have three meter number and 1 account only 1 meter and it was not being found in the system. So now they transferred a connection fee and a transfer balance total 779 hard as dollars.

Nasty attitude when they want your money! !!!not mines I am seeking justic.

I called them to see if I could get a payment extension until I get paid next week, they said no and cut off my power. So I had to pay an extra $95 I didn't have to get it reconnected.

Now I can't buy my daughters school supplies...

thanks Entergy! Greedy bastards!