1661 Scott St, Senatobia, MS 38668, USA

I moved from an apartment to my current address, a home, where I had to use the electric provider - Entergy for both places because they have monopoly in much of the 77339 area.My usage history shows that I rarely exceed 1000 KWh each month, yet, my bill is ridiculously high (example 08/2017 I used 882 KWh, but was charged over $100).

Now recently, I had to transfer my services from the apartment to a new home and I noticed that I was billed $163.04. Looking at the breakdown, I noticed Entergy charged me a transfer fee THREE (3) TIMES and this does not include the connection fee charge. Why? This company is ripping off the Kingwood residents and it's just not ethically right.

how much do they charge per KWh usage. I've installed all energy efficient appliance, light bulb and everything you can think of, except a solar panel and yet, Entergy is over billing us.

Someone needs to investigate this company.This complaint does not include the power outages we experience periodically

Review about: Entergy Service Transfer.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Being over charged, Service, Lack of refund or price fairness.

Comments

All the negative comments about Entergy Arkansas is 100% correct. I had one missed agreement 8 months ago and they will not allow me to defer a pass due amount. I've never heard of an electric company being so unreasonable!

I moved from a house to an apartment.I had to call Entergy 2 separate times at my new place.

Twice I asked if I had a balance and was told no. I got my 1st bill and it was $800 and some change. I called entergy because I never received a final bill from my previous residence. The researched why it was so much for 7 days.

Mind you I was charged 444 dollars and some change for 7 days. Once they finished their research I was told Nov Dec and Jan readings were identical. So they had to bill me the difference. Ok why didn't the meter reader let entergy know my meter was bad and have it replaced?

Why when I asked if I had a balance they told me no and lastly why was I never sent a final bill? The customer service rep had no idea why any of that was done and just kept apologizing. While I don't blame the rep I am upset they have no communication at all. The only thing they could do for me was either send another reader out to read the meter at a location I moved out of on Feb 2nd or give me 3 months to pay the balance..

Well of course I picked the 3 months because I am not paying someone elses bill because someone else lives in that house now..They are incompetent and seriously take advantage of being the only power company in Lousiana..