2.5
Additional Fees

Several complaints frustration after 30yrs same place! Went without power 4 days this month.

If it’s before 7am hang up getting sleep! Most importantly was that I Also I had a bush: that wasn’t stopping the meter man,but to be safe I asked him if it was he said no! I cut the bush way back. Bill went down $40 or more!!

It’s summer bush is full again & get a 40+ bill plus the usual $80 or so. Call to complain no repercussions no discount nor has the meter man changed or his habits. I can’t be the only one this is a serious issue he needs to do his job. They say he scans it.

NOOO!!

He has but doesn’t if he doesn’t think I hear him outside. Calling them after this

Comments

I had the same problem but worse! After Hurricane Harvey, I lost almost everything but a computer and a screen, and that was inverted!

Bill should have been the minimum at best... Nothing was running; No appliances; no nothing! I got billed close to $400... I called in and the first thing they did was threaten me then tried to controvert the issue also causing a skirmish between I and another family member.

PEOPLE DON'T WANNA DEAL WITH THE HASSLE SO THEY JUST PAY AND MOVE ON! Not this guy; I told them to CUT IT OFF! The "Public Utility Commission" , Our so-called advocate, does NOTHING when they know that what this company does is routine practice, and that consumers are BLOCKED from switching! We really do need a REAL solution!

Going SOLAR has been complicated here by the STATE and SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS to avert the consequences of BAD BUSINESS. SMH Most people are faced with a decision MOVE or TOLERATE THE ***