I have been living at my apartment complex for over 1 year with no problems.I recently transferred to a smaller apt within the same complex because I got a puppy & wanted hardwood floor.

I called the same weekend I moved to transfer my services & they even had my leasing office fax them something to that they could cancel the previous tenants services from my new apt I was moving into so that I could but the bill in my name. they said everything was fine and I was good to go. WRONG. 2 weeks later I came home after work to find there was no energy.

I checked my bill and saw they had charged me so I called & they said the services at the location I was at were discontinued and they never received a work order from me to transfer services... ??? then what did I do 2 weeks ago? they said they had a "system outage" right around that time.

right. VERY CONVINIENT FOR THEM. they said because it was discontinued and the address was not coming up for them, they had to start new services & go through a verification process which takes upt o 48 hours to clear & that I would be fine. I called 2 days later to follow up (which happened to fall on a friday) & I was then told that I would have to wait an additional 48 hours (BUSINESS HOURS) to have someone come out and turn on the energy....

so the earliest I was looking at having services would be Tuesday.... my apt is HOT. there is no a/c. I was showering in the dark, I had to take all my food out and bring it to work so it wouldn't go bad.

I cant use my tv or internet that I transferred with no issues at all because..... DING DING DING!! I need energy to turn them on! I received the worst customer service because no one tried to help or do anything or get me in contact with the right people.

at one point I swear they called me a liar saying I probably never did it 2 weeks ago & it was my fault because I did not obtain an account #.... ummm..... you are a company! sorry I trusted you in the 1st place.

not to mention I have a dog & a cat... who are both struggling to sleep at night because of how hot it gets...........

I filed a complaint through them and have yet to hear from anyone.I should honestly get free entergy for a full month or 2 for all this trouble.

Review about: Entergy Service Transfer.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: i want my services on ASAP as i always pay my bills ASAP. i also dont think i should be charged for at least a months due to this inconviniece & unprofessional matter that the representives treated me & for losing my work order in the 1st place.

Comments