I have been trying to get my security light back on since May.I have called numerous times trying to fine out why they always cancel their apppointments.

it now has gone beyond being upset. I call in each day and I am given the same story that they can only write the work order and have nothing to do with the men who suppose to come out. I have spoke to several supervisors who seem to have take intrest but to no avail nothing became of it. I have bed and pleaded with entergy and it seem as tho I am being told to kiss my A--.

Tell me if YOU can help me . I am just tired of going throught this and then I was told that I still had to pay for this service that I am not receiving since may and that if I didn't like it to get the light turned off.

what kind of company would tell that to a customer then a paying customer.Maybe since I can't get any help form you or Im not being connected to the right person I should try News seen 8 they would know who to contact and how to help me cause calling you guys just not doing it.

Review about: Entergy Customer Care.

Comments