I have been trying to get my security light back on since May. I have called numerous times trying to fine out why they always cancel their apppointments.

it now has gone beyond being upset. I call in each day and I am given the same story that they can only write the work order and have nothing to do with the men who suppose to come out. I have spoke to several supervisors who seem to have take intrest but to no avail nothing became of it. I have bed and pleaded with entergy and it seem as tho I am being told to kiss my A--.

Tell me if YOU can help me . I am just tired of going throught this and then I was told that I still had to pay for this service that I am not receiving since may and that if I didn't like it to get the light turned off.

what kind of company would tell that to a customer then a paying customer. Maybe since I can't get any help form you or Im not being connected to the right person I should try News seen 8 they would know who to contact and how to help me cause calling you guys just not doing it.

Review about: Entergy Customer Care.

Comments