I live in a state where we are now flodded and was not able to get our or make phone calls to pay my bill..when I did get service to try and get an extension they wouldnt even help!!

Just heartless!! Im now in jeopardy of being in the dark! What kinda company does this to customers.. Just no compassion at all!

They only want money! They dont care about the people who have to deal with them! I hate entergy! This is just heartless!!

No help and definitely not a ounce of compassion..

very poor customer services .They could've helped a very desperate woman with four kids at home!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Entergy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Entergy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Entergy to other companies on our site.

Comments

Ask for the flood dpa

Haynes, Arkansas, United States #1217482

I'm sorry you got jerks on the phone because the same thing happened to us the beginning of the year and they actually did help us after much begging and crying. All they did was verify we were flooded and they reset our account with a new due date.

Overland Park, Kansas, United States #1200740

Did you notice that entergy also charged us (those affected by the flood in Louisiana) a storm restoration fee during the flood, as if we don't already have enough to pay for as we rebuild.