2.3

Worst company ever! They call them selves a company but i see them as scam artists that rape you in your *** without lube.

I signed up for text notifications. Havent received one. Had my lights cut off. Finally got the money together paid $325 yesterday.

Today it says i still owe $400 to get reactivated. They must make a killing on just reactivations and deposits. My house isnt even 400 sq ft. I asked they send someone to do an inspection and find out why my bills are always so high.

She clearly stated i had a bill of $200. So i want a professional to inspect it. So i have 3 deactivations and reactivations. Which include security deposits when i reactivate.

So why cant they take those deposits im supposedly supposed to get back annd put it towards my bill? Why couldnt they tell me that after i forked out 300+ dollars that my lights wont be on because it was after 5pm. Why do i even have to pay that when they failed to text me this info. Dont offer paperless and text and not follow thru.

If i had more options for light companies I'd go somewhere else.

But we get one light and one water company here. These pompus *** all need to be fired and slapped in the face by every pissed off or dissatisfied customer they have.

Review about: Entergy Residential Electricity Supply.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments