1.4
Additional Fees

I got my services transferred out of my deceased grandmother’s name into mine. There was an outstanding bill that they paid off in my grandmother’s name.

They wanted me to go back and pay what they had charged off in her name. They even sent a refund check in her name.

I don’t feel that this was right or fair. Now my electricity is about to be disconnected.

Comments

I had the same problem but worse! After Hurricane Harvey, I lost almost everything but a computer and a screen, and that was inverted!

Bill should have been the minimum at best... Nothing was running; No appliances; no nothing! I got billed close to $400... I called in and the first thing they did was threaten me then tried to controvert the issue also causing a skirmish between I and another family member.

PEOPLE DON'T WANNA DEAL WITH THE HASSLE SO THEY JUST PAY AND MOVE ON! Not this guy; I told them to CUT IT OFF! The "Public Utility Commission" , Our so-called advocate, does NOTHING when they know that what this company does is routine practice, and that consumers are BLOCKED from switching! We really do need a REAL solution!

Going SOLAR has been complicated here by the STATE and SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS to avert the consequences of BAD BUSINESS. SMH Most people are faced with a decision MOVE or TOLERATE THE ***