1.3

I have had Entergy electric for 6 months and that whole time has been filled with nothing by strife.I filed bankruptcy and when I called to notify them and give my case number, long story short, they said that they do not accept bankruptcy untill they get it from the court, but they would not let me fax them the notification of case filing with the seal on it.

They would only take it from the court or a lawyer. I filed myself. They would not let me speak to the bankruptcy department and a supervisor said she talked to them and that they said my case number wasnt connected to anything. Then she went on to inquire about when I was going to make a payment, I explained to her about the automatic stay where it was a violation of bankruptcy court to try to collect a debt after a case filing, and she said that the payment I was supposed to make was from before I filed bankruptcy so it's valid????

I let her know I was not going to be in any violation of court by discussuing payment with her after I have filed bankruptcy and she got pissy with me like I was wrong.Horrible company, no regard for truth, or even fair business, of all the issues, I constantly was told by mulitple different agents, and supervisors "there is nothing they can do" besides take a payment.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Entergy. The most disappointing about entergy billing department from Entergy was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Entergy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Entergy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Entergy?

Comments